The Toddler Lab Subscription Box
The Toddler Lab is the most comprehensive educational subscription box available for children ages 2 through 5 and their grown-ups. This box is hand-curated each month by a certified educator and designed to challenge and stimulate the curiosity of little learners.
Each box contains a minimum of four hands-on developmental activities that kids and grown-ups can complete together at home. To complement each month's themed activities, a children's book and exclusive activity worksheets are also included.
The Toddler Lab subscription boxes include, but are not limited to, activities that support:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Following directions
- Counting, colors, and scissor skills
- One-to-one correspondence
- Printables (with unlimited reprinting access in my subscriber library)
Subscriptions will renew on the 3rd of each month.
Subscription boxes will ship by the 15th of each month.
- Children should always be supervised when doing activities included in their subscription box due to small or loose parts that may be included with the activities.
- Due to the nature of this subscription box, returns and exchanges are not permitted.
- A free child development PDF eBook is delivered via email with every subscription.